Sunday 9 August 2020

Oh - another year went by!

Oops!

I forget I've got this blog, and then think about updating it.  Then realise it's been a while, so I put it off.  So then its even more time, and so it goes.

Again, not going to post everything that's happened in a year (especially not recently), but here are a few highlights in photos

Lisbon- Sintra 







I got back from my holidays to discover that the local Housing Association, who own the house next door, where replacing the back yard walls. 
I wasn't sure if the party wall agreement was just agreeing to next door's being done, or whether they would do mine too.  So a week later, this happened.
Now I've got a lovely new FREE wall



I was 60 in July 2019. Great to get my free travel pass!
Had a few sewing retreats, this seems to be the only photo I have
And had a lovely pre Christmas meet up

I've been planting stuff in the yard, and bought myself a new deckchair.


I've always baked bread, but sourdough is difficult if you work away all week, so enjoyed having the time to do this.



And resisted the temptation to have supermarket deliveries but shopped local wherever I could. Discovered some great local places that I'll continue to support.


No comments:

Post a Comment