Saturday 25 May 2019

It’s not worth catching up on 2 years!

I’m not even going to try.

But some highlights:-

I changed my job. I’ve gone from randomly driving round the country as a salaried person to driving from one side of the country to the other as a self employed person. A 560 mile round trip each week, but at least I get to base myself somewhere.

The beast from the east hit Norwich shortly after I started!


Best move I ever made! I'm so much happier and its helping with the 'pension pot'


June 2018
Had a fantastic reunion holiday with friends I met in Rhodes.

We went to the Dordogne, the weather wasn’t entirely in our favour, but we had a great time




July 2018

In the middle of a heatwave, what did I do? Joined some friends from Too Fat to Run at Spitfire Scramble (a 24 hour relay race)


September 2018

Went on a healthy cooking retreat in Norfolk

Again, met some fantastic people, had a great time





November 2018


Back to Simply Solids retreat. Sadly, for the last time, but oddly, I have no photos. Far too busy sewing probably!




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photos - especialy the one from the cooking retreat - what an absoutely joy-filled shot!

    ReplyDelete