Monday 1 November 2021

Accessories

 November 1st and it's dull, dismal and in fact downright horrid here in Liverpool.  

I went out on Saturday night and wore a witches hat with my dress, but today (and the next 4 days) are working from home. Nobody is really going to see the dress, so it's really about me ringing the changes and dragging out my collection of scarves.

I don't own jumpers, and only a few cardigans; so this morning I trawled through my wardrobe to see what I had that I can use to ring the changes.

So a collection of scarves hanging on the back of the door

Some cardigans, and my beautiful silk wrap


Also worth noting, that these are hanging on my wardrobe.  It is 1950's 'utility' furniture from the post war period when there was a shortage of raw materials.  It's lasted well, as my parents bought this when they first got married in 1954.

And today’s option. I’ve had this scarf for over 20 years. And I was going to go out for a run, so I threw my dress on over my gym stuff!





No comments:

Post a Comment