Tuesday 30 November 2021

Halfway there!

 Today is Day 50 of a 100 day challenge, and I can honestly say I haven't yet got bored of wearing the same dress every day.

I've got very fed up with taking a photo every day though, but that's me. I hate photos of my self.

I'm also taking part in the TFTR Christmas challenge. I've done it for a few years now and it's great fun.

It starts tomorrow, so I combined my introductory photo (apparently it needed tinsel) with my daily photo for the challenge. So one with an elf headband, and one with a sparkly snowflake one.

It includes the infamous squat challenge - building up to doing 300 on New Years Eve.



I've really noticed the difference in the amount of washing that gets done - there's not always enough for a full load.  The dress has been washed 3 times so far, and if I'm honest, not sure it needed it; I just wanted to know that it had been washed.  

I need to start thinking about Christmas, but after last years fiasco it's hard to get motivated.

But so far, I've peeled and prepped a couple of kilos of spuds ready to roast. Same for carrots and parsnips.




No comments:

Post a Comment