Wednesday 13 October 2021

Challenge Day 2

 One of the things I’ve realised is that I’ve got a lot of rubbish in my wardrobe. But at least I only have ONE wardrobe, I’ve got friends with 3 or 4. They can’t possibly wear all those clothes. Even if one is for your ‘posh’ outfits; formal dinners, cruises etc.

For work I used to wear the same trousers/tops in rotation, and had other things for casual wear; now I’m more likely to wear stretch jeans and long tops. Or I had a couple of more formal dresses if the occasion needed them.

So wearing the same dress isn’t that different (maybe, who knows how I’ll feel in a week/month?)

Today was a gym day, so at the gym 6:30am and bought a bacon butty on the way home. Life’s little pleasures!

After a shower it was just straight on with the dress. This time with amazing turquoise tights and my beautiful shoes Hot chocolate shoes





No comments:

Post a Comment