Saturday 3 April 2021

Old posts

I was recently (well, Christmas if I'm honest) looking for my recipe for cranberry mincemeat. Obviously I’ve ‘tidied it to somewhere safe’. I knew that at some point I’d sent it to a friend. Nope. But I’d sent her a link to my flipping’ blog!

Which prompted me to have a look back at some of the random stuff, which, let’s be honest, is why I named this blog the way I did.

There’s all sorts; very confused ducks in a flooded Shrewsbury, my first attempts at dressmaking after years and years. And quite a bit of cake 

Descriptions of Mum's illness had me in tears, and I chuckled at my first train journey when supposedly on 'phased return to work'.

Reading about the difficulties around friends and family.


Anyway, here’s some links to old posts.

Hospital visiting

mincemeat-recipe

And a picture of my Mum and Dad when they were first married 






No comments:

Post a Comment